READING, WRITING AND MATH + ESSAY (OPTIONAL)
MINIMUM SCORE REQUIRED
We analyzed each question in depth and determined the difficulty level as 1 to 5. Level 2 class focuses on difficulty level 1, 2 and 3 questions, while Level 3 class focuses on difficulty level 4 and 5 questions. Level 4 students will take a full-length actual test regardless of difficulty level (a whole test).
- Gary Y – Evidence-based Reading / Writing and Language
- Genie H – Math (Concept Summary and Solving Applied Questions)
- Jay S – Extra Math (1 Full-Length of Actual Test and Review)
We offer extra math class on every Wednesday 6:30 PM ~ 9:00 PM if you are attending regular SAT 1600 PREP class. It is covered by Director Jay and 100% free of charge.
We do not teach essay section in regular class time. There are 2 reasons.
- Not all students choose to take essay test.
- Individual direction and correction for each essay is needed.
If you plan to take SAT test with essay, please ask us for a 1:1 private tutor.
If you are attending regular SAT 1600 PREP class, we will give you 33% off from our regular private tutor tuition.
SCORE REPORT CARD (LEVEL 4)
Score Report Card will be directly sent to the parents via e-mail.
SCORE GUARANTEED (LEVEL 4)
If you are not satisfied with your official score from COLLEGEBOARD, additional class is 100% free of charge until the next actual test day.